Online Shipping options BioPCM
During the checkout process of a shopping cart a buyer will be presented with the following shipping methods:
1) Total Shipping & Handling price(s) in AUD using third party shipping couriers. The Shipping & Handling price is calculated based on shipping address and items in the shopping cart. Shipping and Handling is only available within Australia using the online website. Phase Change Energy Solutions retains the right to adjust the price in consultation with the buyer if a shipping calculation error has occurred.
2) Pick up the goods directly from Phase Change Energy Solutions warehouse, no Shipping or Handing costs are involved.
3) The last available shipping option is to discuss the shipping option with Phase Change Energy Solutions directly.
Returns & Refunds Policy BioPCM
If the buyer is unsatisfied with the product supplied by Phase Change Energy Solutions, a Refund and Return request must be lodged within 14 days of the receipt of the product by calling (03) 9873 1020.
Provided goods are returned undamaged and unopened, refunds may only be issued to the value of the order total, less shipping and handling costs each way.
- For items that are shipped without an itemised separate shipping charge will have all of the Shipping & Handling costs deducted from the refund.
- An order cannot be cancelled once it has shipped. If an order is cancelled after shipment, the standard return policy applies.
- Returned items must be in new condition and in the original packaging.
- If the order arrives damaged or defective, please see "What if My Order Arrives Damaged?"
What if My Order Arrives Damaged?
All products are packaged well to arrive safely and securely to the delivery address.
If an item does arrive damaged please notify Phase Change Energy Solutions within 14 days.
Replacement goods will be issued as soon as is practical.